Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Senia Interviews Childrens Book Author Robyn Opie Parnell


Where do you get inspiration for your books?

I get inspiration for my books from my life and experiences. The inspiration for my book The Pony Game came from playing with my dog as a child. My novel Backstage Betrayal deals with a fear of mine. Our Secret Place is based on a real experience that happened to a friend when he was a teenager. Eye of the Future explores a favorite subject of mine. Black Baron appeals to my sense of humor and desire to save all the animals in the world. Stop! Do Not Read This Book was inspired by the idea of someone hating books and hating to read. I was interested in opposites with this story because I love books and love to read.    

What kind of children’s books do you write?
I write fiction and non-fiction books for children. I write all sorts of children’s books for children as young as 5 to children as old as 15. I like to read fast-paced, action-packed, humorous stories, so I tend to write these types of stories.
 
Please visit Senia's blog - http://simplysenia.com/2012/10/30/senia-interviews-childrens-book-author-robyn-opie-parnell/ - to read the rest of this interview.

Thank you, Senia, for interviewing me.

About Senia
Senia is a very smart, hyper, and cute 10 year old little girl that loves chocolate, science, reading, and the (☮) peace sign. Her mother is Dangerous Lee! Senia's blog will cover tween and teen topics, parenting tips, as well as artwork, photos, videos, book reviews, and other cool things that Senia shares as she grows up to become a woman.


No comments: